Rent the pool for a family reunion, birthday party, or just an evening with friends.
(Please note that the Pines leases exclusive food and beverage concession to the restaurant in all parts of our facility, including the pool; therefore no outside food and beverage is permitted.)
1. Pool parties do not include an instructor or staff person for the pool portion of the party. Lifeguards will be assigned according to the number of swimmers, and their median age. If children are non-swimmers and are unable to be alone in the pool, the party host and/or parents must stay in the pool with the party guests.
2. All Food and Beverage Service is provided by the restaurant. Outside food is only permitted with the express, written approval of the restaurant, and in that case will be the responsibility of the party host.
3. The pool staff reserves the right to cancel or postpone a swim party, if necessary. The opportunity for a full refund will be extended if the group does not wish to reschedule the event.
4. All pool party reservations must be made at least two weeks before the date of the event. Rain dates must be scheduled separately, so that other reservations will not be unfairly impacted.
5. Party hosts are responsible for informing their guests of all pool rules and regulations. Violations of these rules and regulations by any member of the pool party group could result in termination of the party with no refund to the party host.
6. The party host must be present in the pool area for the duration of the party, and is responsible for the behavior of the party guests.
7. Pool parties shall be properly chaperoned and supervised by the adult guests. One supervising adult should be present for every four children under 12 years of age. Responsibility for determining the swimming ability of invited children remains with the party host.
8. Cost for members shall be $75/hr for a maximum of 49 persons, including adults and children, and $100/hr for 50+ persons. The cost for non-members shall be $100/hr for a maximum of 49 persons, and $125/hr for 50+ persons, with payment made in advance. Parties in excess of 65 persons will require special permission from the Pines Country Club.
9. Parties are limited to two hours in length, and may be scheduled before 11 am (provided it doesn’t interfere with lessons previously scheduled), or from 7 to 9 pm. Our suggestion is that the first 45 minutes be spent in the pool, that 45 minutes be allowed for the meal and gifts if applicable, and the final 15 minutes used to wrap up the party.
10. Bathing suits are required at all times in the pool.
If a party host wishes to cancel a reservation, he or she must notify the Pines Country Club immediately. A reservation cancelled at least one (1) week prior to the party date will receive a full refund. Reservations cancelled within the week of the party date (except for weather) will receive no refund.
Lifeguards are responsible for clearing the pool during occurrences of thunder or lightning. For thunder, all individuals must remain out of the water for 30 minutes. In the event of lightning, all individuals must remain out of the water for 30 minutes and clear the pool deck. If weather is questionable prior to the start of the rental period, the party host may cancel the rental and obtain a full refund or reschedule for another available day. Please call the Pines Country Club business office between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, at 304-296-3462.